AdventHealth Home Care is a fast growing home health network looking for a Registered Nurse Case Manager to join our team!
As a Registered Nurse Case Manager, you will provide and oversee the care of your patients from beginning to end. You will also coordinate with other disciplines to ensure your patients receive any therapy and social services, as needed. You will enjoy an extensive clinical support team and user-friendly technology. Join us in inspiring hope and improving the quality of life for those entrusted to our care.
*Now offering a $10,000 bonus!*
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, Nursing CEU's, and more!
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, flexible scheduling!
Territory: Lake Buena Vista, Kissimmee, Lake Nona, Narcoossee
As a Registered Nurse Case Manager, you will:
• Oversee the care of the patient from beginning to end of episode
• Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team
• Provide skilled nursing care in a patient’s home as ordered
• Help decrease re-hospitalizations by providing education on preventative measures
• Promote continuity of care with appropriate admissions, transfers and discharges
• Counsel patient and family on the disease/injury processes and how to manage
• Oversee and supervise total care of patient provided by nurse aides and LPNs
• Complete all clinical documentation in accordance with agency protocol and Medicare/Federal guidelines
• Registered Nurse with current license in the state of Florida
• One year of experience as an RN in an acute care setting
• Valid driver's license and auto insurance
We can't wait to meet you!
AdventHealth Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.