AdventHealth Home Care is a fast growing home health network looking for a Lymphedema Certified Physical Therapist to join our team!
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, Nursing CEU's, and more!
**Now offering a $10,000 bonus!**
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, flexible scheduling!
Territory: Lake Buena Vista, Kissimmee, Lake Nona, St. Cloud, Narccoossee
As a Lymphedema Certified Physical Therapist you will:
• Provide skilled physical therapy in a patient’s home as ordered by the attending physician
• Observe, records, and reports patient reactions, changes, and progress to attending physician and any appropriate agency staff
• Perform OASIS assessments to develop an individualized plan of care and makes adjustments as needs change
• Complete initial evaluation and admission visit within 48-72 hours of referral
• Help decrease re-hospitalizations by front loading visits for high risk patients
• Treat patients to relieve pain, develop or restore function, and maintain maximum performance using physical means, such as, exercise, massage, heat, water, etc
• Arrange the provision of services listed above on an outpatient basis which cannot be given in the patient’s home
• Promote continuity of care with appropriate admissions, transfers and discharges
• Counsel patient and family on the disease/injury and how to manage in all phases of physical therapy
• Instruct patient and family members on proper use of equipment such as wheelchairs, braces, walkers, crutches, canes, and other prosthetic/orthotic devices
• Ensure patient/family know financial responsibility for needed equipment by utilizing DME department and/or MSW
• Oversee and supervises therapy services of patient provided by PTAs and when appropriate, nurse assistants
• Complete all clinical documentation in accordance with agency protocol and Medicare/Federal guidelines
• Physical Therapist with current license in the state of Florida
• One year of experience
• Home care experience preferred
• Valid driver's license and auto insurance
We can’t wait to meet you!
AdventHealth Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.